Kwik-Way / Van Norman Surface Grinders
Our Rotary Surface Grinders are engineered to offer years of accurate and trouble free service. These versatile machines, originally designed for the heavy duty truck and off road flywheel reconditioning and re-surfacing markets, are being utilized for many other rotary table surface grinding or Blanchard grinding applications.
As an example, these machines are also being used for resurfacing:
- Large brake rotors used on Fire Trucks and Buses
- Critical Top Fuel and Funny Car clutch components
- Punch Press Dies
- Meat and Poultry process grinder plates
- A vast array of components used in the O.E. manufacturing
- And The Re-Manufacturing Industry
Regardless of your surface grinding needs, these machines will do the job and can be custom ordered to your specifications.
Whether using our standard T-Slot table, a custom 3 jaw chuck, or the magnetic table design, mounting your items and machine operations are easy and straight forward. When close tolerance ground finishes are needed, the family of Kwik-Way / Van Norman Rotary Surface Grinders are the machines of choice.